7 Days / 6 Nights
7 Days / 6 Nights
Per Person twin sharing
Day 1 Bhopal
Bhimbetka Rock Shelters- SIGHTSEEING
The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site in central India that spans the prehistoric paleolithic and mesolithic periods, as well as the historic period. It exhibits the earliest traces of human life on the Indian subcontinent and evidence of Stone Age starting at the site in Acheulian times.
Birla Mandir- SIGHTSEEING
Birla Mandir is situated at the highest point of Bhopal, atop area Hills dedicated to goddess Lakshmi. Birla Mandir not only provides a spiritual experience but also a panoramic view of the breath taking picturesque city of Bhopal. It is a place where one can have an overview of the entire Bhopal city. Apart from Lakshmi and her husband Vishnu, this temple also houses a beautiful shrine of Lord Shiva, with his wife Parvathi. The serene atmosphere of this magnificient shrine gives spiritual solace to the devotees.
Halali Dam- SIGHTSEEING
Van Vihar National Park- SIGHTSEEING
Van Vihar National Park is a national park in central India. It is located in Bhopal, the capital city of Madhya Pradesh. Declared a national park in 1979, it covers an area of about 4.45 km². Although it has the status of a national park, Van Vihar is developed and managed as a modern zoological park, following the guidelines of the Central Zoo Authority. The animals are kept in their near natural habitat.
Day 2 Sanchi & Udaigiri
Famous mountain The Sanchi Stupa- SIGHTSEEING
The Great Stupa at Sanchi, Eastern Gateway. Coordinates:23.479223°N 77.739683°ESanchi Stupa is a Buddhist complex, famous for its Great Stupa, on a hilltop at Sanchi Town in Raisen District of the State of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located in 46 kilometres (29 mi) north-east of Bhopal, capital of Madhya Pradesh.
Sanchi City Tour- SIGHTSEEING
Day 3 Sanchi - Pachmari
Mahadev dhupgarh satpura- SIGHTSEEING
Mount Dhupgarh or Dhoopgarh is the highest point in the Mahadeo Hills, Madhya Pradesh, India. Located in Pachmarhi, it has an elevation of 1,352 metres.The top of the hill is a popular area to watch sunsets. Pachmarhi Hill station is located close to the peak.
Pandav Fall- SIGHTSEEING
At a distance of 14 km from Panna and 34 km from Khajuraho, the Pandav Falls is a serene waterfall located inside the Panna National Park in Panna district of Madhya Pradesh. Located on Khajuraho – Panna Highway, Pandav Falls is one of the scenic waterfalls in Panna and also one of the top places of Khajuraho sightseeing.
Day 4 Pachmari
Bee Fall- SIGHTSEEING
Bee falls is a waterfall in Panchmarhi hills and is frequented by visitors who travels in Panchmarhi. The water fall is surrounded by dense forest and with beautiful and awe-striking scenario which beautify the sight even more.
National Park Jeep Safari- SIGHTSEEING
Jungle Safari Tours is Presenting Satpura Tiger Safari Tours,Jeep Safari Tours ... Satpura National Park is located in district Hoshangabad of Madhya Pradesh in ... The nearest town to the national park is Pachmarhi.
Day 5 Pachmari - Jabalpur
Balancing Rocks- SIGHTSEEING
A balancing rock, also called balanced rock or precarious boulder, is a naturally occurring geological formation featuring a large rock or boulder, sometimes of substantial size, resting on other rocks, bedrock, or on glacial till. Some formations known by this name only appear to be balancing, but are in fact firmly connected to a base rock by a pedestal or stem.
Rani Durgavati Museum- SIGHTSEEING
Rani Durgawati Museum is a museum in Jabalpur city in Madhya Pradesh state of India. It was established in 1976. It houses a fine collection of sculptures, inions and prehistoric relics. The museum is dedicated to the memory of the Queen Durgavati.
Day 6 Jabalpur
Bargi Dam- SIGHTSEEING
Bargi Dam is one of the first completed dams out of the chain of 30 major dams to be constructed on Narmada River in Madhya Pradesh, India. Two major irrigation projects, named Bargi Diversion Project and Rani Avantibai Lodhi Sagar Project, have been developed by Bargi Dam. The Narmada is the largest river in Madhya Pradesh, flowing towards the west and falling in the Arabian Sea. Its total length is 1312 km of which it covers 1072 km in Madhya Pradesh.
Chausath Yogini Temple- SIGHTSEEING
Chausath Yogini Temple is one of the oldest heritage sites in India. It was built in the 10th Century AD by the Kalachuri kingdom and has a distinct resemblance to the temples of Khajuraho in structure. The temple is the abode of Goddess Durga along with 64 yoginis.
Madan Mahal- SIGHTSEEING
Madan Mahal is a suburban area of Jabalpur famous for the historical Durgavati fort. The area also has a railway station named Madan Mahal.
Marble Rocks- SIGHTSEEING
The Marble Rocks is an area along the Narmada river in central India near the city of Jabalpur in Jabalpur District of Madhya Pradesh state. The river has carved the soft marble, creating a beautiful gorge of about 8 km in length. It is a popular Indian tourist destination.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for number of nights mentioned on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo / Innova as per package choose
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver&39s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes (if mentioned)
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Passport and valid Visa
- Water Bottle with a Filtering System
- Daily Medications
- Phone Chargers
- ID Proof
- Toilet Papers
- Walking Shoes
- Ear Phones
- Power bank
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Ladies basics
- Mosquito Creame/bands/net depending upon your itinerary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 60 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
Your India Travel (YIT) an inbound division of R G destinations Pvt Ltd is a National Tourism Award winner company with ISO 9001-2008 certified company by JAS ANZ & IAF of Australia. Maintaining an impeccable quality of delivery has qualified us to earn an affiliation and approval as Tour Operators from Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. AND Tourism Department, Government of Delhi under License No 728/2016. Apart we are proud active members of National & International level of travel trade association like IATO (Active), ADTOI (Active), TAFI, ASTA, PATA, ECO Tourism and many more. Established over 18 years ago, the company has emerged to be one of the large travel establishments reaching out to the discerning travelers from continents across the globe, even while it&rsquos reputation for providing the best in holidays of style remains unequalled. Personalized service, luxurious accommodation at attractive prices and informed guidance are the company&39s forte.