5 Days / 4 Nights
5 Days / 4 Nights
Per Person twin sharing
Day 1 Departure From Kochi
Day 2 Minicoy Island
Minicoy Island- SIGHTSEEING
Minicoy Islands are called Malikau by the locals, located at the southernmost point of the Lakshadweep islands. Being the second largest island in the entire region, Minicoy Island is famous for its beaches and for its Maldives influences culture and cuisine. It has a semi-lunar shape and the only island in which the Mahl language is spoken. Counted amongst one of the largest lagoon in Lakshadweep, the island is ideal for tuna fishing. Famous for its beautiful lagoons and coral reefs, Minicoy is the only island which is open to foreign tourists. With a scenic surrounding of thickly grown coconut trees and white sand, it is mostly visited place in Lakshadweep.
Day 3 Kalpeni Island
Kalpeni Island (Light house)- SIGHTSEEING
Kalpeni is famous for its scenic beauty, located 287 kms away from Cochin. Kalpeni Island is a group of three small islands, namely, Tilakkam, Pitti and Cheriyam. Its biggest attraction is the remains of coral debris along the sides of eastern and southwestern shorelines. Explore this white sandy shore with shallow lagoon and pristine water which is ideal for diving, snorkeling, kayaking, reef walking, swimming, sailboats, pedalboats, etc. It is also equipped with a 37-meter tall lighthouse, get a bird’s eye view of the island and witness the magnificence of the picturesque lagoon from the top of the light house.
Day 4 Kavaratti Island
Kavaratti Island (Lagoons)- SIGHTSEEING
Kavaratti is one of the most developed islands and it has beautiful palm lagoon that forms a perfect spot for water sports, swimming and relaxing on the long and serene beaches. The Dolphin Diver Center is the great attraction for the water sport lovers. With white sand beaches and clear waves, this place become an ideal vacation spot among the best places to visit in Lakshadweep. It is surrounded by the lagoons having aquatic creatures like star fish, sea cucumers, anemones, numerous multi-colored fishes amazing corals. The calm lagoon is located to the west of the Island therefore it is best suited for water sports like kayaking, swimming, canoeing, snorkeling and wind surfing, available for tourist with best facilities.
Day 5 Arrival Kochi
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation in first class cabin for two guests (Bunk bed)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes (if mentioned)
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Passport and valid Visa
- Water Bottle with a Filtering System
- Daily Medications
- Phone Chargers
- ID Proof
- Toilet Papers
- Walking Shoes
- Ear Phones
- Power bank
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Ladies basics
- Mosquito Creame/bands/net depending upon your itinerary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 60 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
Your India Travel (YIT) an inbound division of R G destinations Pvt Ltd is a National Tourism Award winner company with ISO 9001-2008 certified company by JAS ANZ & IAF of Australia. Maintaining an impeccable quality of delivery has qualified us to earn an affiliation and approval as Tour Operators from Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. AND Tourism Department, Government of Delhi under License No 728/2016. Apart we are proud active members of National & International level of travel trade association like IATO (Active), ADTOI (Active), TAFI, ASTA, PATA, ECO Tourism and many more. Established over 18 years ago, the company has emerged to be one of the large travel establishments reaching out to the discerning travelers from continents across the globe, even while it&rsquos reputation for providing the best in holidays of style remains unequalled. Personalized service, luxurious accommodation at attractive prices and informed guidance are the company&39s forte.