6 Days / 5 Nights
6 Days / 5 Nights
Per Person twin sharing
Day 1 ARRIVAL KOCHI
Fort Kochi- SIGHTSEEING
Fort Kochi beach is located on the western coast of India and is often known as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea'. It's a serene beach that offers a scenic view and natural beauty to its visitors. With its pristine water and tranquil ambience, it is extremely admired by tourists and local people as well.
Marine Drive- SIGHTSEEING
Chinese Fishing Nets- SIGHTSEEING
The Chinese Fishing Nets at Fort Kochi is a must visit attraction in Kerala. These are fixed land installations, used for fishing in a unique method. These nets are fixed on bamboo and teak poles holding it horizontally by huge mechanisms so as to pull them down into the sea.
St. Francis Church- SIGHTSEEING
The St. Francis Church, well-known for its beautiful structural design and ambience, has an important place in history. It is here that the famous explorer, Vasco-da-Gama, was originally buried. His remains would be taken back 14 years later but to this day, the exact spot is clearly marked. The place is known for its deep Dutch and Portuguese influences and is an architectural marvel in itself. The credit for its construction goes to the Portuguese Franciscan Friars in 1503. Originally made with mud and wood, it went under a lot of work with the Portuguese, Dutch and the British leaving their imprints on the place. Eventually it would come under the control of the Church of South India in 1949. Visitors are especially charmed by its gabled timber framed roof. The interiors have two stepped pinnacles crowning the top of the chancel roof. The entire experience is the epitome of old school charm from the pulpit made of wood decorated to the confessional to the baptism platform. History has left its imprint here, which is evident to this day.
Day 2 KOCHI – MUNNAR (210km – 5.5 hrs)
Day 3 MUNNAR
Tea Museum- SIGHTSEEING
A Tea Museum has been established by Tata Tea in 2005 which has photographs and machineries, which chronicle the history and growth of tea in the area. The museum set up at the Nallathanni Estate of Tata Tea depicts the transition from the rudimentary tea roller to the modern fully-automated tea factory. One can also see a sundial, the 'Pelton Wheel', tea roller, and a rail engine wheel. A demonstration room for tea tasting is also an attraction where one would come across different varieties of tea.
Munnar City Tour- SIGHTSEEING
Munnar is a delightful hill station and one of the most popular hill stations in God’s Own Country, Kerala. It is situated in Western Ghats at an altitude of 6000 ft and is located in Idukki district of Kerala. This picturesque hill station beckons nature lovers from far and near. Large tea plantations, forests, hill ranges, valleys and wildlife makes anyone fall in love with this place. Some of the major attractions of this place are Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Attukal Waterfalls, Rajamalai Wildlife Sanctuary, etc.
CSI Christ Church- SIGHTSEEING
This church is located on a small hillock, right next to the BellMount Resort. The church is more than a 100 years old and is a reminder of the British Legacy of Tea Planters in Old Munnar and the missionaries who arrived here.
Tea Gardens- SIGHTSEEING
Tea Garden has become one of the reasons behind the international fame of the hill station of Munnar and regarded as a prominent hub of tea trade in the country. This hill station is synonymous with rolling hills that are carpeted with verdant plantations of tea. This place is recognised for having some of the best and most beautiful tea gardens across the globe. In present times, the hill station has more than 50 tea gardens.
Echo Point- SIGHTSEEING
Echo Point is a very beautiful place in Munnar, which got its name from natural echo phenomenon situated at a scenic lake bank. When one scream at here, he will be hearing his voice returning to him. Placed at an altitude about 600 ft, Echo Point is located 15 km away from Munnar, on the way to Top Station. It has a greenish look as it is covered with abundant green sceneries. It is an adventurous destination, which will be a perfect choice for those who love to have a nature walk or trekking.
Day 4 MUNNAR – KUMARAKOM (150km – 4.5 hrs)
Lake Periyar- SIGHTSEEING
Periyar is the longest river and the river with the largest discharge potential in the Indian state of Kerala. It is one of the few perennial rivers in the region and provides drinking water for several major towns. The Periyar is of utmost significance to the economy of Kerala.It generates a significant proportion of Kerala's electrical power via the Idukki Dam and flows along a region of industrial and commercial activity. The river also provides water for irrigation and domestic use throughout its course besides supporting a rich fishery. Due to these reasons, the river has been named the "Lifeline of Kerala".
Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls- SIGHTSEEING
Aruvikkuzhi waterfalls is a major tourist destination, visited by locals and tourists alike. A picnic spot that is fun for the entire family, this waterfall is located almost 18 km away from the town of Kottayam. Falling from a height of more than a 100 mts, the waterfalls make for a very pretty sight indeed. Ideal for those looking to get away from the hustle bustle of the normal city life.
Coconut Groves- SIGHTSEEING
Coconut Lagoon, Kumarakom, Kerala, India is a CGH Earth Group Enterprise now synonymous with Kumarakom and backwater treasures of Kerala in India. It is located hidden among the palm trees on the eastern shore of Lake Vembanad, at Kumarakom, at the mouth of the Kavanar River. It is set on an abandoned coconut plantation in the very heart of these fascinating backwaters, and has been designed to give visitors an authentic insight into Kuttanad life.
Spice Plantation Tour- SIGHTSEEING
The spice plantation in Kumarakom is one of the major spice plantations in Kerala. The spice plantations in Kerala are captivating farms to wander in, since different spices are cultivated in different sections of each plantation.
Day 5 KUMARAKOM
Houseboat Cruise- SIGHTSEEIN
Day 6 KUMARAKOM – TRIVANDRUM – DEPARTURE KOCHI (55km – 90 min)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for number of nights mentioned on double sharing basis in same or similar category of Hotels
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo / Innova as per package choose
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver&39s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes (if mentioned)
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Passport and valid Visa
- Water Bottle with a Filtering System
- Daily Medications
- Phone Chargers
- ID Proof
- Toilet Papers
- Walking Shoes
- Ear Phones
- Power bank
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Ladies basics
- Mosquito Creame/bands/net depending upon your itinerary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 60 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
Your India Travel (YIT) an inbound division of R G destinations Pvt Ltd is a National Tourism Award winner company with ISO 9001-2008 certified company by JAS ANZ & IAF of Australia. Maintaining an impeccable quality of delivery has qualified us to earn an affiliation and approval as Tour Operators from Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. AND Tourism Department, Government of Delhi under License No 728/2016. Apart we are proud active members of National & International level of travel trade association like IATO (Active), ADTOI (Active), TAFI, ASTA, PATA, ECO Tourism and many more. Established over 18 years ago, the company has emerged to be one of the large travel establishments reaching out to the discerning travelers from continents across the globe, even while it&rsquos reputation for providing the best in holidays of style remains unequalled. Personalized service, luxurious accommodation at attractive prices and informed guidance are the company&39s forte.