7 Days / 6 Nights
7 Days / 6 Nights
Per Person twin sharing
Day 1 Arrive - Srinagar
Mughal Gardens- SIGHTSEEING
Mughal gardens are a group of gardens built by the Mughals in the Persian style of architecture. This style was heavily influenced by the Persian gardens particularly the Charbagh structure. Significant use of rectilinear layouts are made within the walled enclosures.
Nishat Bagh- SIGHTSEEING
Nishat Bagh is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest Mughal garden in the Kashmir Valley. The largest in size is the Shalimar Bagh, which is also located on the bank of the Dal Lake. ‘Nishat Bagh’ is Urdu, which means "Garden of Joy," "Garden of Gladness" and "Garden of Delight.
Shalimar Bagh- SIGHTSEEING
Shalimar Bagh is a Mughal garden in Srinagar, linked through a channel to the northeast of Dal Lake, on its right bank located on the outskirts of Srinagar city in Jammu and Kashmir, India. Its other names are Shalimar Garden, Shalimar Bagh, Farah Baksh and Faiz Baksh, and the other famous shore line garden in the vicinity is Nishat Bagh. The Bagh was built by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his wife Nur Jahan, in 1619. The Bagh is considered the high point of Mughal horticulture. It is now a public park. This time it is also called as crown of Srinagar.
Shankaracharya Temple- SIGHTSEEING
The Shankaracharya Temple is also known as the Jyesteshwara temple or Pas-Pahar by Buddhists. Shankracharya Temple was renamed as Takht-e-Suleiman (Throne of Solomon). It is on top of the Shankaracharya Hill (also called Gopadari Hill)on the Zabarwan Mountain in Srinagar, Kashmir. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is at a height of 1,000 feet (300 m) above the plain and overlooks the city of Srinagar. -Less
Pari Mahal- SIGHTSEEING
Pari Mahal or The Angels Abode is a seven terraced garden located at the top of Zabarwan mountain range over-looking city of Srinagar and south-west of Dal Lake.
Hazratbal Shrine- SIGHTSEEING
The Hazratbal Shrine, considered to be the holiest Muslim shrine in Kashmir, is located on the left bank of the Dal. The mosque was established by Inayat Begum who was the custodian of the holy relic the Moi-e-Muqqadas, which is believed to be a hair of the Prophet Mohammed.
Day 2 Srinagar to Sonamarg (Sameday Trip)
Pahalgam Sightseeing- SIGHTSEEING
Day 3 Pahalgam
Chandanwari Valley- SIGHTSEEING
Chandanwari, located 15 km from Pahalgam, is the starting point of the famous Amarnath Yatra. It is also famous for the snow sledging on a snow bridge. The place is perfect to enjoy a picnic with your family and enjoy the natural beauty. Pahalgam is a popular hill station in Anantnag district of Jammu & Kashmir. It is a very famous tourist destination, and many tourists visit the place every year. It is located on the banks of Lidder River. Chandanwari is best recognised as the place where the Bollywood movie Betaab was shot.
Aru & Betaab Valley- SIGHTSEEING
Aru Valley is a pristine scenic village situated in the region of Trans-Himalaya. Clear blue canopy over the head, misty surroundings, whispers of the native pines and conifer forests and beautiful meadows create a captivating diorama for travelers thronging the place. Though the village is the smallest hill station in the state, but still its breathtaking beauty and interesting activities like trekking, hiking and horse riding make it one of the most popular tourist places to visit in Pahalgam. -Less
Lidder River- SIGHTSEEING
Lidder or Liddar is a 73 kilometres (45 mi) long river in the Kashmir region of India in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It originates from the Kolhoi Glacier and joins the Jehlum River at Gurnar Khanabal at an altitude of 1,615 metres (5,299 ft). Lidder river originates from Kolhoi Glacier near Sonamarg and gives rise to Lidder Valley. It runs southwards through the alpine meadows of Lidderwat in region of Aru, from which it got its name. It covers 30 kilometres (19 mi) before reaching Pahalgam where it the major tributary of East Lidder from Sheshnag Lake. It then runs westwards until it meets the Jehlum River at Gurnar Khanabal near Anantnag. It has crystal blueish water and Pahalgam is situated in the center of Lidder Valley.
Day 4 Pahalgam to Gulmarg (60 kilometers / 1.3 hrs drive)
Gondola Ride- SIGHTSEEING
Gulmarg Gondola in Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir is the world's second highest operating cable car since the closure in 2008 of the Mérida cable car in Venezuela and the opening in 2008 of the Dagu Glacie
Gulmarg City Tour- SIGHTSEEING
Day 5 Gulmarg - Srinagar (70 kilometers / 2 hrs drive)
Shikara Boat Ride- SIGHTSEEING
The shikara is a type of wooden boat found on Dal Lake and other water bodies of Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India. Shikaras are of varied sizes and are used for multiple purposes, including transportation of people. A usual shikara seats half-a-dozen people, with the driver paddling at the rear. Like the Venetian gondolas, they are a cultural symbol of Kashmir. Some shikaras are still used for fishing, harvesting aquatic vegetation (usually for fodder), and transport, while most are covered with tarpaulins and are used by tourists. Some are used as floating homes by poor people.
Floating Garden- SIGHTSEEING
Dal Lake is famed for its floating vegetable market. The unique floating gardens in the natural wetlands of Srinagar are the prime source of vegetables cultivation and these fresh vegetable are then sold on the floating Shikaras on the lake. You can easily get a glimpse of this floating market early in the morning. The pretty picture it proffers makes it one of the best Srinagar tourist places to visit. This colorful floating market set against the beautiful backdrop marks it is a photographers’ haven. A prized possession of Jammu & Kashmir tourism, the floating market of Srinagar is a must see.
Day 6 Srinagar
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for number of nights mentioned on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo / Innova as per package choose
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver&39s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes (if mentioned)
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Passport and valid Visa
- Water Bottle with a Filtering System
- Daily Medications
- Phone Chargers
- ID Proof
- Toilet Papers
- Walking Shoes
- Ear Phones
- Power bank
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Ladies basics
- Mosquito Creame/bands/net depending upon your itinerary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 60 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
Your India Travel (YIT) an inbound division of R G destinations Pvt Ltd is a National Tourism Award winner company with ISO 9001-2008 certified company by JAS ANZ & IAF of Australia. Maintaining an impeccable quality of delivery has qualified us to earn an affiliation and approval as Tour Operators from Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. AND Tourism Department, Government of Delhi under License No 728/2016. Apart we are proud active members of National & International level of travel trade association like IATO (Active), ADTOI (Active), TAFI, ASTA, PATA, ECO Tourism and many more. Established over 18 years ago, the company has emerged to be one of the large travel establishments reaching out to the discerning travelers from continents across the globe, even while it&rsquos reputation for providing the best in holidays of style remains unequalled. Personalized service, luxurious accommodation at attractive prices and informed guidance are the company&39s forte.