7 Days / 6 Nights
7 Days / 6 Nights
Per Person twin sharing
Day 1 New Delhi – Shimla (350 Kms.- 08 Hrs.)
Shimla City Tour- SIGHTSEEING
Mall Road- SIGHTSEEING
Mall Road is the main street in Shimla.It was Constructed during British colonial rule the Mall road is located a level below the ridge. Locals and tourists are often found strolling on the road in the evenings because except emergency vehicles no automobiles are allowed on this road. The offices of municipal corporation fire service and police headquarters are located here. The road has a number of showrooms department stores shops restaurants and cafes.The market is going to keep you very busy and extremely happy.
The Ridge- SIGHTSEEING
The Ridge is a large open space situated along the Mall Road which is the famous shopping center of Shimla.The most famous places of Shimla like Snowdon Mall Jakhoo hill etc. are connected through the Ridge.It is the hub of all cultural activities of Shimla.It is an indispensable part of Shimla which houses the citys lifeline -the water reservoir with the capacity of storing 1000000 gallons of water. These water tanks placed under the Ridge supply water to the entire town. It is also famous for the various government functions and fairs that are held here.The most famous festival that is held at the Ridge is the Summer Festival.
Christ Church- SIGHTSEEING
Christ Church is the second oldest church in North India.It was built in Neo-Gothic style of architecture it took nearly thirteen years to construct it.. The Church have something unique and exciting which makes it the favourite destination of people of all age groups. The church literally glows when it is lighted up at night. while in winters it dons the look of a magnificent castle. This majestic church has appeared in a number of famous Bollywood movies such as Black and 3 Idiots makes it a popular tourist attraction that people love to visit.
Day 2 Shimla
Jakhoo Temple- SIGHTSEEING
Jakhoo Temple is an ancient temple in Shimla dedicated to Hindu deity Hanuman.It is believed that this temple holds the footprints of Lord Hanuman. Jhakoo Temple is located on the Jakhoo Hill which is 2.5 km from the Ridge. It offers a beautiful views of the Shivalik Mountains and the nearby town of Sanjauli.According to Legends Lord Hanuman stopped there to rest while he was searching for the Sanjivni Booti to revive Lakshmana in the Epic Ramayana. Every year a big festival is held in the Temple on Dussehra.
Kufri, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India- SIGHTSEEING
Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. It is located 20 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No.22. The name Kufri is derived from the word kufr meaning "lake" in the local language. The highest point in the surrounding region, Kufri has a Himalayan wildlife zoo which hosts rare antelopes, felines and birds including the Himalayan monal, the state bird of Himachal Pradesh until 2007. During winter a meandering path through the potato plantations turns into a popular ski track.
Naldehra Golf Club- SIGHTSEEING
Gothik Church- SIGHTSEEING
Day 3 Shimla - Manali (270 Kms. - 06 Hrs.)
Mall Road- SIGHTSEEING
The Mall Road is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Shimla that enfolds many hotels, restaurants, clubs, bars, banks, shops, offices, post offices, and tourist offices. People can walk up and down the Mall road slowly and enjoy the scenic views of the nature while sipping their favorite coffee. A lot of people gather at the Ridge and Scandal point on Mall road to meet and talk with friends, see the views of the Himalayan range and to do some shopping. The Mall road is connected to the Ridge at the Scandal point, where a statue of the nationalist leader Lala Lajpat Rai has been erected.
Day 4 Manali
Manali City Tour- SIGHTSEEING
Hadimba Temple- SIGHTSEEING
Hadimba Devi Temple is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi wife of Bhima a figure in the Indian epic Mahabharat.It is constructed over a huge rock which is worshipped as a representation of Hidimba.It is surrounded by a cedar forest at the foot of the HimÄlayas. The interior of the temple is maintained at its original earthen glory much in keeping with undisturbed natural beauty that surrounds the temple.The temple is a small heaven set aside in the dells of the Manali Valley and is a revered religious as well as tourist spot.
Club House- SIGHTSEEING
Club House is an entertainment zone, built in British-style and managed by the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC). It is popular for indoor as well as outdoor activities like carrom, table tennis, pool and skating. For a relaxing day, head towards this place, which is easily reachable by bus or taxi. If sports are not on your mind, you may read some classics in the library or admire the pristine river that flows along the Club House. Do not miss to enjoy a sip of tea or coffee and relish delicious snacks at the in-house restaurant.
Vashisht Temple- SIGHTSEEING
Vashisht Temple is located at a distance of 4km from manali bus stop.The Temple is dedicated to sage Vashisht who was the kula guru of Lord Rama.The temple was once a meditation place for Vashishta Maharshi. It is among the most famous places to visit in Manali.The temple is believed to be more than 4000 years old.In the templethere is a black stone image of the Rishi wearing dhoti.The temple is decorated with excellent and beautiful carvings on wood and the interior of the temple is rather traditional which is ornamented with antique painting and figures. It is believed that when Laxman came to take the help of Vashishta muni for Ashwa megha yaga to warm up the cold place the muni fired an arrow to the ground from where hot water spring gushed out. Till now there is a belief that the water here is having medicinal values.
Tibetan Monastery- SIGHTSEEING
Tibetan monastery is famous for weaving different and colourfull carpets.It is one of the major tourist spot in Manali. Tibetan monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali.There is the statue of Lord Buddha presides in the monastery. The architecture of the monastery represents the Tibetan style of architecture designed with hued frescoes. The major attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery.
Solang Valley- SIGHTSEEING
Solang is a beautiful valley situated at a distance of about 13km from Manali. It offers a beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains. It is a perfect place for skiing because the valley has fine ski slopes.There is a guest house of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering and Allied Sports Manali is based here. This institute is the venue for winter skiing festival and also offers training in skiing to the tourists.The area also has a number of trekking and camping options making it a favorite amongst adventurers and thrill seekers.
Day 5 Manali
Kullu, known as the Valleys of God is a popular tourist destination, is an open valley with panoramic views and majestic hills covered with Deodar and Pine trees. Situated at an altitude of 1230 meters, Kullu is a nature lover paradise and it is also popular as a sister town to Manali which is on much higher altitude and provides more scenic views. Tourists coming to Kullu and Manali can indulge in a lot of adventure sports activities like river rafting, trekking, mountaineering, paragliding, hiking etc
Manikaran (Gurdwara Shri Gurunanak Dev ji)- SIGHTSEEING
Manikaran is a small town located in the Parvati Valley on river Parvati, northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. It is at an altitude of 1760 m and famous for its hot water springs and beautiful landscapes. There are many small temples in the town, making it a significant pilgrimage centre for Hindus too. The town also has a famous Gurudwara called Manikaran Sahib and it is frequented by Sikhs from all over the country. An experimental geothermal energy plant has also been set up here.
Day 6 Manali - Delhi
Day 7 New Delhi - Drop
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for number of nights mentioned on double sharing basis in same or similar Hotels
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo / Innova as per package choose
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver&39s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes (if mentioned)
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Passport and valid Visa
- Water Bottle with a Filtering System
- Daily Medications
- Phone Chargers
- ID Proof
- Toilet Papers
- Walking Shoes
- Ear Phones
- Power bank
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Ladies basics
- Mosquito Creame/bands/net depending upon your itinerary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 60 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
Your India Travel (YIT) an inbound division of R G destinations Pvt Ltd is a National Tourism Award winner company with ISO 9001-2008 certified company by JAS ANZ & IAF of Australia. Maintaining an impeccable quality of delivery has qualified us to earn an affiliation and approval as Tour Operators from Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. AND Tourism Department, Government of Delhi under License No 728/2016. Apart we are proud active members of National & International level of travel trade association like IATO (Active), ADTOI (Active), TAFI, ASTA, PATA, ECO Tourism and many more. Established over 18 years ago, the company has emerged to be one of the large travel establishments reaching out to the discerning travelers from continents across the globe, even while it&rsquos reputation for providing the best in holidays of style remains unequalled. Personalized service, luxurious accommodation at attractive prices and informed guidance are the company&39s forte.